Now Foods Advanced Gamma E 120 Softgels
Emerging research demonstrates that gamma-Tocopherol, the most abundant form of Vitamin E in the diet, has very important and unique functions. Central to these functions is its capacity to detoxify reactive nitrogen species, an especially destructive form of free radical. In addition, gamma-Tocopherol acts to trap and remove free radicals from the body in a way that alpha-Tocopherol cannot. NOW Advanced Gamma E Complex provides the necessary full range of antioxidant protection because it contains a more natural balance of Tocopherols plus a full complement of Tocotrienols. NOW’s “Advanced” formula thereby provides superior support for cardiovascular health, as well as protection for the health of the prostate and the colon.
- Antioxidant Protection
- Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW CoQ10 and Omega-3 Fish or Flax Seed Oil.
Serving size: 2 softgels
Servings per container: 60
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Vitamin E (as Natural d-alpha Tocopherol) 400 IU
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 400 mg
- Tocomin Mixed Palm Tocotrienol Complex 10 mg
- Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), rice bran oil and red palm fruit oil.
- Contains soy derivatives.
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives
- Contains only 100% Natural Vitamin E.
- Each serving may typically provide the following naturally occurring Mixed Tocopherols and Mixed Tocotrienols: gamma-Tocopherol 300 mg, delta-Tocopherol 80 mg, beta-Tocopherol 5 mg, gamma-Tocotrienol 5.5 mg, alpha-Tocotrienol 3.0 mg, delta-Tocotrienol 0.9 mg, beta-Tocotrienol 0.3 mg
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
†The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is the goal at Best Price Nutrition to maintain and display accurate product information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of this product matches our image and description. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website for reference. The information above is not a representation of our views at Best Price Nutrition. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.
†Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.