Now Foods CoQ10 w/Lecithin & Vitamin E 400mg 60 Softgels
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is necessary for mitochondrial energy production. Years of research has shown that CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular and immune system functions in addition to its vital role in energy production. NOW CoQ10 is Pharmaceutical Grade (USP). NOW CoQ10 products contain only the 100% natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation.
- Supports Healthy Heart Muscle
- With Lecithin & Vitamin E
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times daily, preferably with meals. We highly recommend taking this product with a source of essential fatty acids such as NOW Flax Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil or Omega-3 Fish Oil.
Serving size: 1 softgel
Servings per container: 60
- Calories: 7
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol): 30IU
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): 400mg
- Soy Lecithin: 35mg
- Rice bran oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob) and Beeswax
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives
- Contains no titanium dioxide. Separation and color variation in the softgel may occur. This is natural doesn't affect quality.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place.