Now Foods Veg Gluc & Msm 500/500 240 Vegetable Capsules
Glucosamine is an essential substrate for the formation of glycoaminoglycans (GAGs) and proteoglycans, which are the main components of cartilage tissue. GAGs and proteoglycans trap and hold water, forming a dense fluid cushion within the joint and thus, provide lubrication and shock absorption. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a natural source of organic sulfur, a mineral necessary for the production of proteoglycans. NOW's unique and synergistic formula is suitable for vegetarians, because it contains only Glucosamine from a vegetarian source and not from shellfish. NOW Foods developed the glucosamine test method chosen as the official AOACI industry standard method.
- Joint Health
- Supports Normal Joint Function
- Green Grown
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product
As a dietary supplement, take 2 Vcaps daily with meals or on an empty stomach. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW Hyaluronic Acid and D-Flame.
Serving size: 2 Vcaps
Servings per container: 120
- GreenGrown Glucosamine HCl (Vegetarian Source): 1.0g (1,000mg)
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): 1.0g (1,000mg)
- Cellulose (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
- The Glucosamine used in this product is derived from a Non-GMO corn source.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.