Now Foods Zinc Picolinate 50mg 60 Caps
Zinc is essential to the normal function of many organs and systems within the body including the skeletal, immune, neurological, and endocrine systems. Zinc is a necessary mineral co-factor for hundreds of enzymatic reactions related to protein and carbohydrate metabolism, RNA/DNA synthesis, and intercellular signaling. It is also known to play a critical role in the body's defense against oxidative processes and is especially helpful for maintenance of healthy aging. Zinc is also beneficial for vegetarians.
- Immune Support
- Supports Enzyme Functions
- GMP-Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily with a meal.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
- Zinc (from Zinc Picolinate): 50mg
- Rice flour, gelatin (capsule) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Store in a cool, dry place.
Wonderful in conjunction with Quercetin for the prophylaxis of Covid-19
Very easy and very quick delivery