Extreme Pre Workout - Performax Labs Hypermax Extreme
Performax Hypermax has been replaced with Hypermax Extreme! This is the new and improved formula and is much stronger.
Are you a veteran bodybuilder that's used to supplements and want to bump it up even more? Maybe you are looking for a brand new pre workout? This pre workout is backed up by science to boost performance, build endurance, and increase blood flow so you can feel like a god in the gym. Its your all in one pre workout with pump formula! Introducing Performax Labs Hypermax Extreme!
Performax Labs Hypermax Extreme Benefits
- High Stim Vasodilator
- Improve Performance
- Boosts Endurance
- Increases Focus
- Increases Blood Flow
What is Performax Labs Hypermax Extreme?
Hypermax Extreme is an intense pre workout made by Performax Labs that contains caffeine, beta-alanine, and even VASO6! This pre workout is not for new gym goers, but for people and or bodybuilders that want an extra kick in their pre workout! If you want more endurance, more focus, more pumps, and just a better overall workout, Hypermax Extreme is your go-to.
Performax Labs Hypermax Extreme Flavors
- Orange Mango
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Rocket Bomb (Pre-Order Only. Ships out 23rd)
How Does Hypermax Extreme Work?
How is Performax Labs Hypermax Extreme different than all the other pre workouts in the market? Hypermax Extreme is a pre workout but also has ingredients for vascularity and pumps! Let's look into the formula because it contains 4 blends: Pump Blend, Performance Blend, Focus Blend, Energy Blend.
Extreme Pump Blend:
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that converts to L-Arginine to give you those pumps and improve blood flow. This creates the Nitric Oxide in your body!
- Agmatine Sulfate comes from L-Arginine and helps to improve your muscle pumps and also makes nitric oxide. This gives you better focus, better pumps and more energy.
- VASO6 is a patented ingredient that may help to improve blood flow and create vasodilation.
Extreme Performance and Endurance Blend:
- Beta-Alanine is an amino acid that help with improving performance and muscle build.
- Betaine Anhydrous is a chemical from plants that can help with improving performance and boosting the immune system.
Extreme Focus and Mood Blend
- B-phenylethylamine HCl is a natural compound that is a stimulant! Because its a stimulant, it can improve performance, increase weight loss and improve your mood!
- N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine Citrate is another stimulant that is close to DMHA. This helps with boosting mood, giving you all day energy and even helping with weight loss.
- Hordenine HCL is a chemical that is similar to bitter orange. This has been used for boosting performance and aiding in weight loss.
Extreme Energy and Drive Blend
- L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that can help with dealing with stress, boosting mood and energy and even helping with recovery.
- Caffeine: A substance that can give you the initial energy to wake up. This can also be used as a appetite suppressor.
- Synephrine HCL is similar to bitter orange so it can help with helping you burn more energy so you lose fat!
- Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract is a medicinal herb that can help helping your body deal with stress.
Performax Labs Hypermax Extreme Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 40
Extreme Pumps and Nitric Oxide
Agmatine Sulfate: 500mg
VASO6 (gallate-enhanced oligomers): 150mg
Extreme Performance and Endurance
Betaine Anhydrous: 1250mg
Extreme Focus and Mood
B-phenylethylamine HCl: 200mg
N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine Citrate: 125mg
Hordenine HCL: 30mg
Extreme Energy and Drive
Synephrine HCL: 25mg
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract: 1mg
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow #5
Warnings & Side Effects
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not exceed recommended dosage per day, doing so will not improve results and will result in adverse health effects. Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women or person(s) who have a pre-existing health condition.This contains caffeine. Avoid excess caffeine intake when taking this product. Do not use this product in extreme heat conditions. Do not use if you are an athlete and need to run tests to pass. DO NOT use in combination with other stimulant products or alcohol. If you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or similar symptoms; discontinue use immediately and call a health care professional. Store in a cool dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat and moisture. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Int J Cardiol. 2012 Mar 8;155(2):257-61. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2010.10.004. Epub 2010 Nov 9.
J Strength Cond Res. 2011 Jul;25(7):1804-15. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e3181e741cf.
Diabetologia. 2005 Apr;48(4):767-75. Epub 2005 Mar 9.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001 Jul 31;98(16):8966-71. Epub 2001 Jul 17.
Eur J Pharmacol. 2001 Apr 20;418(1-2):65-71.
Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2008 Oct;40(10):1835-40. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e31817a8ad2.
Int J Med Sci. 2011 Apr 28;8(4):295-301.
Eur J Pharmacol. 1981 Dec 17;76(4):461-4.