All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Powder 100 Grams
pH correct creatine for building muscle with no loading, bloating, cycling, or side effects.
Question 1: Why Is Kre-Alkalyn pH-Correct Creatine stable after being activated by liquids?
(Hint: It's Has To Do With pH Levels And Multiple Patents)
Scientists have known for years that creatine becomes unstable and begins to break down into creatinine (creatine's byproduct) once it's activated with a fluid. Kre-Alkalyn's patent research shows that the speed of this conversion process is directly related to the creatine's pH level - the lower the pH, the more susceptible it is to conversion. Furthermore, this same conversion rate slows dramatically as the pH of the creatine is raised above 7...and stops completely above pH 12.
Question 2: Why Choose Creatine Monohydrate Over Anything Else?
- Creatine Monohydrate is the ONLY form of creatine backed by 200+ studies.
- Over 70 published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Just like 2 + 2 always equals 4... the end result of the initial creatine synthesis process is ALWAYS Creatine Monohydrate. You CANNOT make any other 'form' of creatine from scratch.
- 100% stable creatine monohydrate
- No stimulants and no banned substances
- No loading and no cycling needed
- Multi-patented, pH-buffering technology
- No chemical aftertaste and no additives
As a dietary supplement, mix 1/2 scoop in 4 oz. of water or your favorite beverage 30 minutes before exercise and 1/2 scoop post-workout.
Serving size: 1 scoop (1.5g)
Servings per container: 66
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|(Buffered Creatine Monohydrate,|
|US Patent #6,399,661)|
Gelatin, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult your healthcare physician before taking. Keep lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place away from children.
This creatine is pretty expensive. I know it is a patented type of creatine monohydrate, but there is no reason why it should be so expensive. It has all the same effects as any off brand creatine monohydrate supplement will have. I really like it, but it is just way too expensive. I would much rather buy another creatine monohydrate supplement that is much cheaper. I would not recommend this to any of my friends, soley because of the price.