All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX 750mg 260 Caps
pH correct creatine for building muscle with no loading, bloating, cycling, or side effects.
Question 1: Why Is Kre-Alkalyn pH-Correct Creatine stable after being activated by liquids?
(Hint: It's Has To Do With pH Levels And Multiple Patents)
Scientists have known for years that creatine becomes unstable and begins to break down into creatinine (creatine's byproduct) once it's activated with a fluid. Kre-Alkalyn's patent research shows that the speed of this conversion process is directly related to the creatine's pH level - the lower the pH, the more susceptible it is to conversion. Furthermore, this same conversion rate slows dramatically as the pH of the creatine is raised above 7...and stops completely above pH 12.
Question 2: Why Choose Creatine Monohydrate Over Anything Else?
- Creatine Monohydrate is the ONLY form of creatine backed by 200+ studies.
- Over 70 published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Just like 2 + 2 always equals 4... the end result of the initial creatine synthesis process is ALWAYS Creatine Monohydrate. You CANNOT make any other 'form' of creatine from scratch.
- 100% stable creatine monohydrate
- No stimulants and no banned substances
- No loading and no cycling needed
- Multi-patented, pH-buffering technology
- No chemical aftertaste and no additives
All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 130
Amount Per Serving % DV
Kre-Alkalyn® 1,500 mg †
(Buffered Creatine Monohydrate, US Patent #6,399,661)
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40), Maltodextrin, and Magnesium Stearate
This creatine supplement will work. That is not a question at all. However, I am a bargain hunter and this creatine does not really fit the bill for a good deal. The creatine is good quality and I have to admit that it is really handy to be able to just pop some pills of creatine without having to mix it up in a shaker bottle, but with all that being said, it is expensive. I am not really a huge fan of the cost, but if you do not care that much about cost this could be a great creatine for you.
This is a very good creatine. There is no mess. It is just in pills so no need to put into shaker bottles. Just take 2 pills. I usually take it in the morning and I could see my lifts go up after about a week and a half taking it. Awesome product!!!!