All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX 750mg 260 Caps
pH correct creatine for building muscle with no loading, bloating, cycling, or side effects.
Question 1: Why Is Kre-Alkalyn pH-Correct Creatine stable after being activated by liquids?
(Hint: It's Has To Do With pH Levels And Multiple Patents)
Scientists have known for years that creatine becomes unstable and begins to break down into creatinine (creatine's byproduct) once it's activated with a fluid. Kre-Alkalyn's patent research shows that the speed of this conversion process is directly related to the creatine's pH level - the lower the pH, the more susceptible it is to conversion. Furthermore, this same conversion rate slows dramatically as the pH of the creatine is raised above 7...and stops completely above pH 12.
Question 2: Why Choose Creatine Monohydrate Over Anything Else?
- Creatine Monohydrate is the ONLY form of creatine backed by 200+ studies.
- Over 70 published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Just like 2 + 2 always equals 4... the end result of the initial creatine synthesis process is ALWAYS Creatine Monohydrate. You CANNOT make any other 'form' of creatine from scratch.
- 100% stable creatine monohydrate
- No stimulants and no banned substances
- No loading and no cycling needed
- Multi-patented, pH-buffering technology
- No chemical aftertaste and no additives
All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 130
Amount Per Serving % DV
Kre-Alkalyn® 1,500 mg †
(Buffered Creatine Monohydrate, US Patent #6,399,661)
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40), Maltodextrin, and Magnesium Stearate