Allmax Nutrition Agmatine Sulfate 34 Grams
Allmax Nutrition Agmatine Sulfate Powder is a decarboxylized Arginine metabolite that promotes serious muscular pumps for increased vascularity and enhanced muscle contractions. Agmatine Sulfate Powder stimulates accelerated blood flow into the muscles promoting an enhanced uptake of nutrients and essential elements to help the muscle grow. More simply, Agmatine is what Arginine becomes within the body. Allmax Agmatine Sulfate powder comes in a highly pure and stable powder form that allows you to dose every scoop very precisely and can be added to any stack you choose.
ALLMAX Agmatine Sulfate comes in a highly pure (assay over 99%) and stable powder form that allows you to dose very precisely and add to any stack you choose. Included is a very convenient 1.5 cc scoop providing a precise dosage (750 mg).
- Increase Nitric Oxide and maintain it for long periods of time (the “perpetual pump”)
- Have an impact on the pituitary release of natural growth hormone
- Act as an Anti-Anxiolytic (stress/anxiety reducer and mood enhancer), neuroprotectant
- Provide added Anti-Oxidant protection.
- Further research has suggested that Agmatine improves insulin response which would have an impact on a leaner, harder physique.
The Function of Agmatine
Agmatine is a powerful supplement that has dual functions:
- Inhibition of the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide leading to the main result, increased Nitric Oxide.
- Agmatine is the direct stimulation of Nitric Oxide. With increased Nitric Oxide you create an environment for increased nutrient delivery, improved metabolic waste removal, and most importantly, increased overall performance.
Take 1 serving per day prior to training or physical activity. On non-training days, take upon waking
Agmatine Sulfate Dosage
||1 scoop / 1 cc (750 mg)
|Servings Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving
|Agmapure® (as Agmatine Sulfate)
Suggested Use:Take 1 serving per day prior to training or physical activity. On non-training days, take upon waking.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy and Fish.
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
This product is to be used by adults only. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, with anti-depressants or MAOI inhibitors. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use; if you are taking any prescription medication or over the counter medication or dietary supplement product or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: brain, heart, liver or kidney, or if your cardiovascular condition worsens. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care practitioner if you experience any adverse reaction. Do not exceed recommended serving. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.